A.P. Environmental Science (APES)
Environmental Science is the study of the way humans interact with their environment, both living and non-living components. The goal of this class is to raise awareness on the global and local environmental issues we face today and the interdisciplinary studies involved in solving issues. This college level course critically analyzes and develops ways to combat these environmental stresses.
The Lorax video link: The original Dr. Seuss cartoon
- Watch The Lorax and answer questions (The Lorax Video link ~25 mins)
- Current Events story and analysis
- 2 Globalization articles and Critical Thinking questions
- Print and sign Lab safety contract (scroll all the way down!)
Fun in the Wetlands
AP Environmental Science Exam
IS OVER!!! YOU DID IT! CONGRATULATIONS!
Congratulations to all "Eating Green" Challengers 2012!
Click here to check your current grade online!
Ch. 16 Geology
1) Real-time recordings of earthquakes
3) Effects of Earthquakes: Top 10
Ch. 11- Forestry Practices for Harvesting & Sustainable Forestry
Deforestation Mock Trial Help:
Actual information and trial documents for Ringling Bros. lawsuit for abuse of elephants
Persuasion Map - Interactive site to help map out your arguments
Printouts and more on preparing for mock trial
CH. 10 Human Population: "Tales from the Crypt" lab
CH. 9 Thanksgiving Break assignment
Ch. 6 Website links
Wind Webquest (handout pages 1-3)
1) Forces and wind: Online Meteorology guide
2) Local Wind and weather
3) Drawing Isobars
Weather Webquest (handout p. 6)
Ch. 5 Animation links
-Geologic Time Scale Webquest
- Genetic Engineering virtual lab
AP Resource Websites:
*Textbook website- helpful chapter tests, flashcards, and more!
|File Size:||14 kb|
|File Size:||7706 kb|